I am Grateful Wood Wall Art Gold Brown Modern Abstract Design
Get It Right Now
Why you should be grateful
- Being grateful helps to improve your physical health.
- Gratitude helps to increase happiness
- Being grateful can help you to sleep better
- Being grateful can help you to manage stress
- Gratitude can help you to be more productive
- Gratitude can improve your relationships and friendships.
- Gratitude can improve your performance.
- Gratitude can improve your self-esteem and self-confidence.
- Gratitude increases resilience.
What you should be grateful for
- Your health
- Your family
- Your friends
- Your home.
- Your job.
Gratitude, thankfulness or gratefulness, from the Latin word gratus, meaning "pleasing" or "thankful", is regarded as a feeling of appreciation (or similar positive response) by a recipient of another's kindness, gifts, help, favours, or other form of generosity to the giver of such gifts.